Monday, May 5, 2008
CRAZY NESTING
When we were on vacation at the end of April, I think I went into serious panic mode thinking the baby was going to be here before we knew it and I had NOTHING ready. I needed to sell some furniture on craigslist so that I can rearrange some rooms and turn the guest room into a nursery. I needed to buy a crib, wash all the baby clothes, put them away, buy baby bedding, paint the nursery, etc. etc. I went into serious, crazy woman, nesting phase. Chris was laughing at me but he should know how I am by . I have to have things all organized and perfectly ready - AND not at the last minute. I am happy to report that the closet is now full of clean clothes, all the other clothes, blankets, burp cloths, etc are washed and ready to be put away. Most of the furniture I needed to sell is gone and now I am ready to rearrange the rooms, paint the nursery (or have someone else do that), and buy the crib. Yippee, I am feeling much less stressed about that now. The kids have been having fun helping me too - they love to go in the baby's room and hang out and help mommy do stuff - Grant seems to organize the baby's socks at least daily. Oh, I got the baby bedding last week and will post about that later.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment