The phone never rang so of course, I thought I would come home to a happy baby.........NOT!!! She was screaming and out of breath from huffing and puffing. I guess she did fine when they went to the grocery store but once they got home and realized I wasn't here, she flipped out. Chris said she was crawling in circles around the kitchen trying to find me. Apparently she cried for a whole hour until I got home. Then ....it was into Mommy's arms, clinging for life....and she stopped crying.

It breaks my heart that she was so sad and I wasn't here to comfort her. I felt bad for Chris that he tried everything but couldn't get her to calm down. I love him for trying...and he wasn't even frazzled. What a good Daddy!!!


So....for now....I guess Miss Morgan will be coming with me, my little shadow wherever I go :), unless of course, it's for a short time. Grant and Loren were much the same way til I weaned them. At least I will always have company - haha!!!! Most people think I'm crazy but I don't mind. They are only little once....she's my baby...and pretty soon she will grow up and not want me around. Gotta love this girl....crying or not!!!
It breaks my heart that she was so sad and I wasn't here to comfort her. I felt bad for Chris that he tried everything but couldn't get her to calm down. I love him for trying...and he wasn't even frazzled. What a good Daddy!!!
So....for now....I guess Miss Morgan will be coming with me, my little shadow wherever I go :), unless of course, it's for a short time. Grant and Loren were much the same way til I weaned them. At least I will always have company - haha!!!! Most people think I'm crazy but I don't mind. They are only little once....she's my baby...and pretty soon she will grow up and not want me around. Gotta love this girl....crying or not!!!
Can't wait to see what happens on Monday when I put her into her crib for bedtime.......ughhhhh...wish me luck...and strength!!!
1 comment:
Cute pics! She is quite the mama's girl and that's okay!! You soak it up and cherish every minute of it!! It was good to see you last night and at least you went home with a new apron coupon!! Lucky!
Now about that crib thing on Monday...YOU CAN DO IT!! It's gonna be hard for a few days but it will be SOOO worth it!! Seriously call me if you just need to get your mind off of the screaming and you need a little motivation!! I am cheering for you Lisa!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
Post a Comment