Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our Little Cowboy

Grant has been begging us to get him new cowboy boots since his feet are now too big for his old ones. He was in tears the other day when he went to put the old ones on and could no longer squeeze his feet into them. So...today we took him and got him new boots. Guess it is only fair since I bought Loren five new pair of shoes the other day at Target. Anyways, we not only walked away with a new pair of brown Roper boots but also a black felt "real" cowboy hat. Grant was thrilled beyond words and must have said "thank you" a hundred times. He even told me once, "I must be a very lucky boy!" That he IS and we love our little Cowboy so much. We almost walked out with a new pair of boots for Chris too but didn't...maybe for Fathers Day!!!



On the way home from the store, Grant was so tired but didn't want to take a nap in the car because he didn't want to take his hat off. Finally, he relented. He took it off but held it ever so close as he went to sleep. He even went to bed with it on his pillow tonight. Sweet Dreams Little Cowboy!!!

P.S. I will blog about our Disneyland trip very soon. I just have lots to tell and tons of pictures I want to post. We had a great time and I can't wait to tell about it.

No comments: