These are just some pictures we took Easter morning after we were all dressed in our Sunday best and ready for church. I LOVED the girls' dresses from the minute I saw them and Grant had been wanting a pink shirt. He was so excited to match Loren and Morgan. Daddy was kind enough to go along with the theme and pick out something matching from his own wardrobe.
3 comments:
gosh your kids are just so cute. I love that picture of morgan by herself. what a doll! the picture of you and the kids is great also. isn't hard to get everyone to look at the camera & smile at the same time! we have issues with that in my house.
Too cute Lisa! Love the pink and the matching dresses. Your girls are always adorable in their matching outfits!
i am dying! these are just darling.
Post a Comment