Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gymnastics


Last Friday, Grant started gymnastics classes through the City of Lincoln with his friend, Caden. I did a Mommy and Me class with him when he was much younger, probably 2 years old and he enjoyed it then. This was the first time, however, that he has done a class all by himself. I wasn't quite sure how he would react and I worried he would not want to do it but to my surprise, he did great and loved it. He listened pretty well to the teacher, Miss Angie and had a lot of fun. They do a lot of circuit type activities and he needs to work on going around to all the stations rather than just the ones he likes but I am sure that will come in time. He can't wait to go back next week.

Oh, as a little side note, I did sign up Loren for the same class because she wanted to do it too. She was excited about it for several weeks prior but a few days before the first class, she began telling me that she wasn't going to do it. It didn't surprise me. I didn't push it, she came and watched and I got a full refund for her. Maybe another time. I really probably need to do a Mommy and Me with her but I haven't figured out how you do that when you have two other kiddos. These are horrible pictures but they are all I have. The lighting in there isn't great and I was zooming from the parent seating, haha!!


I

1 comment:

Neese Family said...

How fun Lisa! Jack did a class with Miss Angie two years ago that was a mommy and me. He loved it too! I have thought about taking him to another one, but I get the what do you do with the other kids problem. Maybe we could switch!