Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Birthday Package

Kirsten and Josh sent Grant a package for his birthday and he was so excited. It was so sweet of them to remember him and to pick out a special gift that was SO HIM!!! One of the things they sent him was this adorable hat. Anyone who knows Grant knows that he loves hats of all kinds and he is rarely seen without one on his head (well..I guess for church on Sundays!). He quickly ripped the tags off the hat, put it on his head and asked, "MOM, How old do I need to be to play golf?" I laughed and said, "I think you need to be FOUR!" To which he responded with a huge smile and big eyes, "That's how old I am going to be on my birthday!" I told Chris that he needs to take him to the driving range after tax season. He would seriously love it though I think Chris is afraid what Grant might do with the golf club. They also sent him a cute little parachute man which Grant has been having a blast launching in the backyard. Thanks Kirsten and Josh - We love and miss you guys tons!!!

1 comment:

kirsten and josh said...

oh.... thanks lisa. we love our grant! we are SO happy he likes it. we thought it looked just like him. love you guys so much