One of the many things we did while my parents were here over Easter was plant flowers. My Dad offered to plant some flowers in our yard if I wanted him too - he loves to garden and has quite the green thumb (gets it from my grandma!). Who can say no to that? I love flowers but I don't really enjoy planting them. The kids had fun, especially Grant, though I didn't get a picture of him "helping" grandpa. I am not sure how long the flowers will last as my kids don't quite know the meaning of "don't walk in the flower beds," but we'll see. Thanks grandpa for planting the flowers, hopefully we get to enjoy them for many years to come, keep your fingers crossed.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Planting Flowers
One of the many things we did while my parents were here over Easter was plant flowers. My Dad offered to plant some flowers in our yard if I wanted him too - he loves to garden and has quite the green thumb (gets it from my grandma!). Who can say no to that? I love flowers but I don't really enjoy planting them. The kids had fun, especially Grant, though I didn't get a picture of him "helping" grandpa. I am not sure how long the flowers will last as my kids don't quite know the meaning of "don't walk in the flower beds," but we'll see. Thanks grandpa for planting the flowers, hopefully we get to enjoy them for many years to come, keep your fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment