For now, I just want to say Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy. It is hard to believe that you came into our lives FOUR years ago. What a blessing you are to us. We love you so much.
Happy Birthday Grant!! Hope you had a great birthday!! And Lisa, yes it is hard to believe that he is already 4!! So crazy how time has flown by and now here we both are with 3!! What a blessing! Hope you had a good day and let's get together some time this week!
I still remember your wooden couple with an empty tummy (Lisa...you know what I'm talking about..) Oh how you longed for a child. What a tremendous blessing and miracle Grant is. I'm so happy that you have been blessed with this sweet little guy. Happy 4th Birthday to Grant!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Grant!! Hope you had a great birthday!! And Lisa, yes it is hard to believe that he is already 4!! So crazy how time has flown by and now here we both are with 3!! What a blessing! Hope you had a good day and let's get together some time this week!
I still remember your wooden couple with an empty tummy (Lisa...you know what I'm talking about..) Oh how you longed for a child. What a tremendous blessing and miracle Grant is. I'm so happy that you have been blessed with this sweet little guy. Happy 4th Birthday to Grant!
Happy Birthday Grant from your friends in Utah!
Yeah!! Happy Birthday Grant! Can't believe he's 4!
Post a Comment