
If you want to see the rest of the pictures that our awesome photographer did of the kids (and a few of me too!), go to Little Kiwis Photography, click on website. Then go to "client proofing," click on "Sly," and the password is lisa (all lowercase). A slideshow will play of all the pictures.
I am so happy with the pictures. It was fun to have the kids play dress-up. The girls in tutus and beads and Grant in his cowboy hat and boots. So fun. The pictures truly brought tears to my eyes. I feel so grateful and so blessed to have these sweet children.
7 comments:
oh my gosh your kids are soooo beautiful!!! I love the one of you kissing Grant and the close up of Loren and Morgan. They are such beautiful girls. She does AMAZING work. I wish we lived closer so we could splurge and get these done!
Beautiful!! Love them all!! I can't believe how Loren has grown up soo much! Love the dress up pics too! Your kids are so cute!! Keri does amazing work!
Lisa, The pictures could not have been better! Your kids are so stinkin cute! How in the world did you get them all to smile so cute? I love grant in the cowboy get up looking out the window. That is priceless! Keri is awesome!
AMAZING! As always of course! We've got a session booked in a few weeks. I can't wait. Isn't she just the best? Loren's hair is so long! Cutest family!
ADORABLE
The kids were so cute. I love the one with the girls faces right next to each other and you can see the difference in their eye, and the one with Grant looking out the window.
So cute
I love them all! Did you order one of each? How could you not! You have such cute kids! Keri is so talented!
How could I NOT take great pics of such adorable kids!!!
I LOve the Slys!!!!!
Post a Comment