Two days before Christmas, our faucet broke. The hose that went into our pull out faucet nozzle sprung a leak. It was a huge bummer and a huge mess and definitely not something you want to deal with two days before Christmas. We had no other option, however. We went to Lowe's, picked out a new faucet and poor Chris had to exercise his plumbing skills. This was a back breaking kind of job too, because the bolts were so tight that he had a very hard time getting them off. After quite a bit of hassle and frustration, the old one was out and it was time to put the new one in. I was excited that I could pick out a new faucet, as there was definitely some things I hated about the old one. This new one is going to be awesome and I'm so glad that Chris was able to get it done. He's not a fan of doing household type projects. He would rather leave it to the experts and have someone come in and do it quicker because they know what they are doing and do it all the time. He had no choice though because we needed a faucet and there was no way we could hire this job out two days before Christmas. So...I'm adding faucet installation to the list of tasks my hubby has now mastered!
No comments:
Post a Comment