

Last night, our sweet friend Kelley came over and gave Miss Loren her very first haircut. Yes...she is 2 1/2 and this is her first haircut. I decided it was probably time to just cut off some dead ends and even it up a bit. We cut a couple inches off and luckily, it still has a little curl at the ends. She was pretty good through the whole thing though I had to bribe her with sweet-tarts and Smarties. She was pretty wiggly but Kelley was very patient and I think the end result was great. Thanks Kelley!!

Post-haircut cheesy grin
3 comments:
Cute.
I still haven't gotten Caelan's hair cut. I'm afraid she'll lose her beautiful curl.
oh how fun! It was so sad when hallis las lcute little curls got cut off. I still can't get the guts to cut Brodeys but he is starting to look like a girl!
What a cutie!! I totally dread first haircuts. I just want to hold onto their baby curls as long as possible. Loren has your adorable smile Lisa...she is a lucky girl!!
Post a Comment