Monday, March 9, 2009

WACKY TACKY

Last week we went to Wacky Tacky in Roseville. I am not sure how long they have been there but this was our first time. We went with my friend Dawn and her nephew, Caden. The kids had a blast. Grant, Caden and Loren loved the foam shooting gallery with the air guns. There were also these fountain things that you could load the foam balls in and they would squirt out the top like a geyser. Another favorite was the giant slide. I even managed to take Morgan on it. She loved it, however, my tailbone did not. They also had a little zip-line and other things to climb on, etc. We loved it and will definitely have to go back. Two action packed hours for seven bucks, not bad!!!

I know this is a horrible picture (thanks Dawn, haha!) but I had to include it. It shows all of us, Caden, Grant, Loren, Me and Morgan, just as we were about to go down the giant slide.

I had to include this picture and the story to go with it. Grant was so excited while he was there that he apparently forgot to tell me that he needed to go pee. While at the very top of the play structure, he yelled down and said, "Mom, I pee'ed!" I said, "where," only to realize that his pants were completely soaked. And..what didn't get absorbed by his pants was in his socks. Yikes!! And of course, I had no extra clothes, only a pull-up for him. So, my dear friend Dawn, made a quick trip to Target for jeans and socks, while I manned the troops. When I asked Grant why he didn't tell me, he said, "they don't have any bathrooms here!" I guess I need to tell him when there are bathrooms at places. And yes....I learned my lesson and there will now be a clean pair of jeans in my van at all times.

These videos are pretty funny. Like I said, the kids loved the slide, though it was kinda slick and tossed Loren around a bit. Grant loved "the guns" as all boys would. We can't wait to go back!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you go because that sounds like fun. I would love to take Caelan. I think she would have a blast.

The Hunt Family said...

Wow, that looks awesome! I will definitely try that out sometime! I want to go down those slides! Forget the kids! haha