Wednesday, March 25, 2009
MORGAN - 9 MONTHS OLD
Yesterday Morgan was 9 months old. It is hard to believe how fast time has gone and how big she is getting. I am just truly happy that this week she is pretty much back to her happy self after having been so sick with RSV. Just thought I would post a few of the things Morgan has been up to lately:
Last week she starting cutting her very first tooth (yes...all while she was sick). She has taken to biting me while nursing and believe me, it isn't a pleasant experience.
She is getting around where ever she wants to go but mostly by army crawling, rolling, etc. She is pretty quick too. She gets up on all fours and rocks but really hasn't started doing a real crawl. Yet...
She is becoming more vocal, saying dadadada, mamamama, bababababa and laughing and giggling.
She is still eating mostly baby food mixed with rice cereal and is now enjoying Cheerio's and Gerber puffs.
She weighs 21 lbs and is wearing mostly 12-18 mos. clothes. She is wearing clothes and shoes that Loren wore when she was a year old.
She loves to be outside and I just put her in her mobile exersaucer thing and she goes and goes.
She is still a Momma's girl (as were all the kids - til I weaned them, haha!) and I can't leave her for any length of time without her having a serious meltdown.
She is STILL sleeping in our bed but hopefully I will transition her soon. Don't ask me about it, sore subject!!!
Oh, and I almost forgot to add how I love when she gets excited for you to feed her in her highchair. Her little feet start turning in circles. It is a crack-up. I should really try to get it on video.
Morgan is seriously the easiest baby around. Even when I had her in the ER with croup, the nurses and doctors were commenting how happy she was...even when she was having trouble breathing. What a trooper!!! We love you Morgan!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she is so so beautiful. oh i miss those little smiling cheeks!
I just want to come and take her home with me. I know she and Paige would have so much fun playing. Paige might actually like girl toys after spending some time with her. (Right now she likes the light sabers and Bakugan's...don't ask...where is my girly girl?????) LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment