Thursday, March 13, 2014

And so it begins...another soccer season

This year, just the girls are playing soccer.  Grant decided to take a break from it and continue to do his BMX riding.  Chris will be coaching two girl teams this season, a U6 and  a U8 team.  Morgan is super excited to get out there and play like her big sister.  Loren still loves soccer and is really excelling at it.  She was lucky to have two years as a U6 to hone her skills on the smaller field.  This year, she will be playing on the bigger field and there will be lots more running.  Looking forward to watching the girls and cheering on The Lollipops and The Belles.   I won't get to be out at the practice fields much as Grant and I have scouts on Tuesday nights and Thursdays, I will likely spend with him at the BMX track!

 
 
 
 

No comments: