Friday, March 28, 2014

Family Pictures

It's family picture time again.  I love the tradition of doing professional family pictures every year.  Each year, I try to start sooner and be more prepared.  This year, I found most of the girls' outfits very early and decided to coordinate everything around those outfits.  I love red, white and blue, but I didn't want it to look totally 4th of July or nautical, so I decided to throw in the grass green color as well.  Shopping for accessories always proves to be challenging, but I found some things and also raided my mom's chunky jewelry while we visited Fresno.  I loved the way everything came together.   Chris even had his polka dot tie already, so that worked out perfect.  And, I couldn't resist wearing my new polka dot TOM's that were a reward for meeting my very first weight loss goal!  We decided to do a more urban look for the pictures and met Keri, our photographer, up in Old Town Auburn.  I loved the location with all the brick and textures.  The weather was perfect and the kids were troopers.   These are some of the pictures that I took that day.  Can't wait to see all the "real" ones that Keri took! 

No comments: