Guess who surprised the kids when he came home with this 2014 Toyota Tundra! Chris has been wanting another truck for a long time. He hated giving up his so many years ago, but with three small kids in carseats, it wasn't really practical back then. Now that we are down to two kids in booster seats (one more almost out) and one finally done with boosters/car seats, it is much more doable. The kids love the truck and so do Mommy and Daddy! I teased Daddy, that it was even nicer on the inside then my van. It's super roomy being a 4-door and very comfortable. I think we will be enjoying this truck for many years to come. And...I am almost positive that Daddy can't wait to fill the truck bed with some other new toys! Hmmmm....I wonder what he has in mind???
No comments:
Post a Comment