A picture of Loren's new bedroom furniture, except she is getting a daybed like the picture below!
We finally did it. We went out and bought Loren some furniture for her BIG GIRL ROOM. That's right...and just in time. Today, she climbed out of her crib for the first time. We know this is probably long overdue but Loren has LOVED her crib and wasn't very anxious to make a change. We think she should be able to get out of her bed herself now that she is potty-trained and might actually need to use the restroom. She is getting very excited about having a new bed, a trundle for a "friend"(which I hope isn't ME!) and furniture with drawers that she can open all by herself. Because Loren has always loved to nuzzle in the corner of her crib, I thought she might have an easier transition if we got her a daybed. I had a daybed growing up and I loved it. Hopefully she will too and it will afford her a few corners to snuggle into if she chooses. I also got her a new quilt for bedding and we will have to decorate and paint her room. Her furniture is getting delivered on the 7th of April and then we will do a little rearranging. Morgan is going to have the armoire and chest that my Dad made and we will finally retire the white whicker furniture that is currently in Morgan's room. Yippee!!!
9 comments:
I had a trundle goring up and loved it...perfect for sleepovers!
hi lisa- this is stacey mansfield- stephanie's cousin. i have been following your blog for awhile and i finally made one so i can now leave a comment. your kids are so darn cute. i can't believe how much loren and morgen look alike!
That's super cute, where did you get all her furniture at? I need to get some new stuff for Carter soon...
SO cute! I love it! I have seen the JCPenney sets and they are really nice. I am still not sure what I'm gonna do for Kali's room because she and Madelyn will end up sharing someday so I would like them to have matching furniture or a bunkbed or something. That's fun though...I'll have to come see it sometime once you get it all in. Yay for Loren to be in a big girl bed!!
Lisa, I love the set! It is really cute. Good Luck with the decorating. It is always so fun to redo! Let me know if you need help. Oh and it was really great seeing you and your kids at the park the other day. Lets get together soon!
I love the furniture and I'm sure Loren will love her new room! I think you are so talented at decorating.
I love your taste! It is going to be such an adorable room! Pottery Barn, I presume?
I so wanted a trundle bed for Caelan but what we got was a whole lot cheaper so we went that way. Such cute furniture. Is it Pottery Barn? Love that place.
I also had white wicker for Caelan's room and was not sad to see it go.
Potty training, woo hoo!!!! We are closing in on the finale.
Potty training is the reason we finally let Simon sleep in a bed he can get out of. Oh wait... and that Millie needs the crib... a minor detail. But, Millie still doesn't get the crib because I still haven't finished Simon's bed! That furniture is so cute. Good choice
Post a Comment