Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Getting Ready to CRUISE.. Disney Style
We have been anticipating our Disney Cruise since Daddy booked it last Christmas. I have always wanted to take the kids on a Disney Cruise and I am so grateful that I talked Chris into it. I have heard so much about Disney Cruises from lots of friends who have gone. They said that this is THE best family vacation ever. We love Disney and were so excited to be able to take one of the last Disney Cruises out of Los Angeles. We will be leaving on our Cruise on October 28th and will spend 7 days aboard the Disney Wonder as we travel to Puerta Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas! Can't wait. In the meantime, we have been preparing all sorts of fun things for the trip. I made each of the kids an autograph book to use while on the ship. We made a fun banner for our cabin door and also some pirate magnets. My sweet friend/neighbor, Maria, made the awesome Minnie shirts for the girls to wear on Pirate night. I love that she could make my vision a reality. Lastly, we had to purchase new suitcases for the cruise and I have been working on packing. The bummer has been that it has still been warm here, so I haven't been able to pack up our summer clothes in advance like I was hoping to. I think we are just about ready for the adventure of our life. We can't wait to see Mickey, Minnie and all their friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment