Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Time with Morgan

With both Grant and Loren in school all day long, I am really trying to take advantage of this sweet time that I have with Morgan.  We often spend the mornings doing her little "homework" for preschool.  Once a week, she has to write ten words that start with the letter they are working on for that week.  On this particular week, she insisted on writing the words all by herself.  Previously, she would help thing of the words and then I would write them for her.  Only two months into preschool and she was confident that she could write them all by herself.  Needless to say, she did an amazing job with her writing.  She even helped sound out some of the words.  She loves preschool and loves learning! 

The other thing we enjoy doing together is having little lunch dates.  We often go to Costa Vida (her favorite) and enjoy the Tuesday chicken taco special (and a cherry coke...shhhhhhh...don't tell anyone)!  We always had fun and was good about keeping our dates a secret (we wouldn't want to make brother and sister feel bad for not being there).  I'm going to miss this girl like crazy next year when she goes to kindergarten.  Oh how I wish they could stay little forever!

No comments: