Thursday, August 8, 2013

Holiday Student Store at Lincoln Crossing Elementary

I am not sure what has gotten into me, but I have decided to make some things to sell at the holiday student store at the kids' elementary school.  Every year, the PTC has a holiday store where the students can come shop for gifts for their siblings/parents/etc.  There is usually an assortment of random things for the kids to choose from, but all things are supposed to be homemade (except for some small things the PTC purchases to resell).  I decided to make some necklaces and stamp them with "mom," "sister" and "BFF."  I also stamped some washers with "Dad" and put them on key rings.  It's been a time consuming venture and one I'm not sure i would undertake again.  I think I might have made close to $100, but I have tons of merchandise left over!



No comments: