While we were at Bishop's Pumpkin Farm in mid-October, Loren was enjoying a caramel apple when she lost her very first tooth. Ironically, she didn't even realized she had lost the tooth until it was too late...she had swallowed it! Admittedly, I had a little moment of sadness when I realized I wasn't going to have her little tooth...the very first one that she lost. I pulled it together and didn't make a big deal out of it because I didn't want her to get upset. We laughed about it, all while enjoying the rest of the caramel apple. That night, she was worried the tooth fairy wouldn't come because the didn't have the tooth, so I wrote a little note for her. Thankfully, the tooth fairy still paid her a visit and she got a pack of gum and $2 (a little more than brother usually gets so maybe the tooth fairy felt bad that she had swallowed it). And so it begins for Loren...the first of many baby teeth to come out!
No comments:
Post a Comment