After attending the City of Lincoln Christmas parade, we decided to head to the Fountains in Roseville for some more fun. I had read that Cinderella's carriage was at the Fountains and that you could take a ride in it. I knew it would be so special and the girls especially, would love it. The kids were so excited when they saw the horse-drawn carriage. They couldn't believe we were actually going to get to ride in it. We walked around a bit while we were waiting for our very own carriage ride. The Christmas tree at The Fountains was huge and beautiful. I love the picture of the kids all bundled up. So fun!
It was finally our turn to ride in Cinderella's carriage. The carriage fit our family of five perfectly and it was a ride we will never forget. The kids were grinning from ear to ear. I tried to take pictures, but they could hardly contain their excitement long enough to sit still.
This was our attempt at a family picture. I was adamant about getting one, however, there were so many people waiting and the driver could not figure out how to use my camera. This is the best we got :(. We had so much fun and it was such a special thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment