Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thanksgiving Feast


The Friday before the kids were out for Thanksgiving break, the Kindergartners put on a "Thanksgiving Feast."  The tables were decorated with placemats and these darling turkeys that the kids made.  For weeks, I had been hearing Loren sing all the song that they would be performing at the feast.  So much so, that even Morgan and I knew all the words.  Funny that Grant performed all the same songs last year and yet I never knew them until now.  Shows you how much Loren likes to sing.  She would sing them non-stop, morning, noon and night.  They were our bedtime songs for weeks.  I was still so excited to go and see her perform.  Daddy and Morgan were able to come too.  They also had a potluck with muffins, fruits, cheeses and drinks.


Loren and her BFF, Kayleigh, were both pilgrims. Don't they look darling!

Daddy and Loren!  
Morgan and I really were there, even though there is no pictures/evidence of it!




Our favorite songs are still the "sneezing one" and "I'm a nut!"   It sure was cute!

No comments: