In early December, we attended the Woolley's Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. I am not much into the whole dressing up sort of thing (seeing a trend? halloween, etc). Maria was nice enough to let me borrow this hideous Christmas shirt and my friend Liz found this awesome sweatshirt for Chris at a thrift store. I just found some jingle bells and foam snowflakes to pin on it to make it look ugly! Chris was a good sport to wear it, as he likes dressing up almost as much has I do, haha!
Liz is one of the most creative people I know. She found these giant stockings at the dollar tree and used them on their shirts. I love the idea, but would've never thought of it myself. Her hubby was a good sport too!!
Maria, Liz and Me
![]() | |||
| These girls make me laugh so hard and we have so much fun together. This party was no exception! |


No comments:
Post a Comment