
Is it possible? Is today really April 15th? Did I really survive tax season all by myself? with 3 kids? without Kirsten? Yeah, I did it. We are so happy to be getting Daddy back and to return to our normal life. Yippee, just a few more days and we are headed to The Happiest Place on Earth.
4 comments:
congrats. i am so proud of you! look at you guys
WHoHOOO!! Good Job Lisa! I knew you could do it! AND you managed to potty train them too! I'm glad you will have your husband back finally and hope you guys have a great vacation in Disneyland!!
What a relief. You can breath now. Have such a good time at DL. Hopefully you will get to see Brittany there too. It's always nice to see a familiar face.
You are an amazing woman! I don't know how you survived! Have a wonderful time in Disneyland! I love reading your posts!
Post a Comment