I love this picture. SO Grant!!!
This was my conversation last night as I was putting Grant to bed:
Grant: Mom, what was my name when I was a baby?
Me: (trying hard not to laugh) Grant Patrick Sly
Grant: What was my middle name?
Me: Patrick
Grant: And my last name?
Me: Sly
Grant: (very inquisitively) Well, then what's Boo?
Me: (chuckling) That's your nickname. Who calls you Boo?
Grant: (with a huge smile) DADDY!!
I just love how his mind works. He is saying the funniest things lately but unfortunately if I don't write them down right away, I forget. I have to be better about that (keeping the pen and paper handy).
2 comments:
I'm glad you are journaling these conversations...they are precious. What a sweet boy!
So cute! I need to be better at writing those things down too! They are so funny at this age!
Post a Comment